As a general rule, we usually don't provide preorders. With the constant shortage of supply and overwhelming demand, frankly, we don't ever want to disappoint anyone. Your satisfaction is our number one priority.
That being said, by customer demand, we will allow preorders on select high demand items as stock allows. Whenever your preorder a product from us please be aware of the following:
- We promise to be open, honest, and transparent throughout the entire process.
- We promise to never issue a preorder that our official Pokémon distributors have not allocated us stock for.
- We promise to ship your preorder as soon as it arrives to us so you may enjoy your product as close to release day as possible.
- We promise to communicate to you as soon as possible if any issues should arise.
- We promise that if the worst should happen, and our allocated stock should not arrive (for whatever reason), we will cancel and refund the preorder portion of your order as soon as we are made aware of the shortage.
If you have any questions about our preorder policy please reach out to us prior to placing your preorder. By placing a preorder with us, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to our preorder policy. All preorders are subject to our standard Refund Policy.